Thursday, November 26, 2009

Flour and Water in SF

Not the greatest pictures because i only have my little camera with me and it was low light, but still worth documenting.  I had to do a lot of image wizardry to make these even slightly presentable.


Lots of new flavors to try, overall I think my favorite was the mackerel.


Marinated mackerel with artichokes, pickled shallots, tarragon aioli and lemon zest



Smoked duck breast with poached pear, walnuts and currants





Oxtail, white bean and tuscan kale soup with roasted bone marrow





Warm potato and lamb's tongue salad with poached egg and salsa verde









Verzada pizza - prosciutto braised savoy cabbage, taleggio and red onions









Topinambur pizza - sunchoke, anchovy, flor di latte and gremolata









Veal tortellini en brodo









Cocoa tajarin with brown butter braised giblet









Braised octopus and squid ink chitarra with fennel




No comments:

Post a Comment